- Bluewater Adventures is celebrating "40 years"! Stay tuned for interesting stories and photos from the Bluewater vault throughout the 2014/15 season. Follow us on Twitter and like the Bluewater FaceBook page to keep in touch and be informed of any special offers!
- October 2013 Robin Esrock's new book - The Great Canadian Bucket List is released and Bluewater is on the list!
- Haida Gwaii cruises featured on CTV during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- Bluewater is Celebrating Over 35 Years of Coastal Adventures! 1974-2010
- Queen Charlotte Islands Adventure selected by BC Magazine as one of the "50 Things to Do Before you Die" - Sail Haida Gwaii, Summer 2009 Issue.
- First ever Bluewater Khutzeymateen Inlet trip was in 2010
- Ethnobotany trip with Nancy Turner and Barb Wilson in Haida Gwaii, 2010 and 2012
- Selected by National Geographic Adventure Magazine as one of the Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth! 2009
- Bluewater received Northern Advancement Award from Northern BC Tourism
- Bluewater has been Carbon Neutral since 2008 - The first small ship operator on the BC and Southeast Alaska Coast to do so!
- Educating Canada’s Youth through Marine Sailing Programs - 2010 was our biggest year to date!
WritersIf you are looking for a new, creative and unique story to write – Please contact our office for details on how we can accommodate you. Bluewater does take a select group of freelance writers, editors and environmental writers onboard to experience our wonderful and diverse product. All of our destinations are a great story waiting to be told – Each adventure special, and no two trips the same!
Media Tours / FAM’sWe embarked on our first Media FAM trip in May 2008 in the Queen Charlotte Islands. Due to the success of this departure, we are hoping to put together another trip for our partners, media contacts and industry peers. If this opportunity interests you for 2011, please contact our office.
|"Thank you to all our FAM participants for joining us on the Island Roamer adventure in Haida Gwaii. I had an amazing experience and look forward to working with you all."|
Press ReleasesAll Available for immediate distribution. You will need a PDF reader to view these.
- Bluewater First Eco-Operator in Southeast Alaska and BC to Offer Carbon Neutral Trips
- Selected by National Geographic Adventure Magazine as one of the Best Trips on Earth - Rated 100% in Customer Satisfaction
- Bluewater is the first small ship ecotour operator on the BC coast to go Carbon Neutral
- Bluewater Voted by National Geographic Traveler Magazine as one of the World’s 50 Best Trips!
- Bluewater Featured on Global TV - "World Class BC" Series. Click here to see footage
Images for MediaAll Photographs are the property of Bluewater Adventures and are for authorized use only.
Photo credit must be given to Bluewater Adventures.
Photos can be used for the promotion of Bluewater Adventure's Tours ONLY.
If you need specific photos, sizing, resolution or image, please call our office 1.888.877.1770 or email your request to us.